The Account Coordinator (AC) assists the Mosaic Media Strategy Group team in the daily servicing of their clients and supports other agency activities on an as-needed basis. The ideal AC must thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment, have exceptional organizational skills, have a proactive attitude, excellent people skills and a sincere interest in the client(s) business.
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-2 years of professional agency support experience or related field experiences such as communications or marketing
- Bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- Positive outlook and good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to progressive causes and issues
- Provide administrative support including scheduling for staff, client deliverable timelines, and some production coordination
- Field requests from the client to ensure that requested modifications (e.g. copy or layout changes) are documented, communicated and implemented
- Participate in the preparation of materials for promotional planning or new business presentations as needed.
- Become familiar with products, and tactical elements of a marketing/campaign plan and how they are used
- Research and draft client-facing materials, including memos, presentations, talking points, fact sheets, communication material, and social media content.
- Prepare timelines in conjunction with the creative team and traffic; understand and support traffic system.
- Systematically organize daily activities to respond to the needs of the client.
- Work with team lead to effectively complete scope of work so that it is top quality but also within the terms of the client’s contract
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to successfully move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid vacation/sick days
- Competitive salary
Application: To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “ACCOUNT COORDINATOR.”
ABOUT MOSAIC MEDIA STRATEGY GROUP
Mosaic is a full service agency helping our clients react to a rapidly changing political and business environment. We develop and execute strategic communications plans and data-driven multi-media programs to engage and mobilize the public, manage issues, and help organizations thrive. We connect clients with hard-to-reach consumers, diverse communities, and multicultural audiences.
Mosaic Media Strategy Group offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health benefits, retirement, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
Mosaic Media Strategy Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law